Monday, June 10, 2013

The Best Review 1/3 cttw Princess-Cut Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity) special deal

1/3 cttw Princess-Cut Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity)


Elegant and Stylish 1/3 cttw Princess-Cut Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity). These timeless diamond stud earrings feature two carefully matched 0.33 ct TDW diamonds in classic four-prong basket setting and secures with screw backs. Made in the United States. Made in the United States. Limited Quantities Available. Offer valid while supplies last. This item will be gift wrapped in a Luxurious Cherrywood Gift Box. In addition, a 'gift message' can be added.

1/3 cttw Princess-Cut Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold with Screw Backs (H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity)
Price
288.5

No comments:

Post a Comment