Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Best Review 14k Gold and Silver 1/5ct TDW Diamond Round Hoop Earrings (H-I, I2-I3) deal

14k Gold and Silver 1/5ct TDW Diamond Round Hoop Earrings (H-I, I2-I3)


These fabulous round hoop earrings showcase sparkling white diamonds on the outer front and inner back. The earrings are crafted of highly polished sterling silver with 14-karat yellow gold highlights and secure with clip-in clasps. White Diamonds Diamonds: 80 Diamond cut: Round Diamond weight: 1/5 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Prong Metal information and dimensions Metal: Sterling silver, 14k yellow gold Finish: High polish Style: Hoop Clasp: Clip-in Earring dimensions: 24mm wide x 24mm long Diamond total weight: 1/5* carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. *T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/5 carat T.W. may be 0.17 to 0.23 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for further information.

14k Gold and Silver 1/5ct TDW Diamond Round Hoop Earrings (H-I, I2-I3)
Price
159.99

No comments:

Post a Comment