Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Best Review 14k Gold 1/3ct TDW Princess Diamond Solitaire Stud Earrings special price

14k Gold 1/3ct TDW Princess Diamond Solitaire Stud Earrings


These lovely stud earrings are made from your choice of highly polished 14-karat white or yellow gold and features two princess-cut diamonds in a prong setting. Diamonds: Two Diamond cut: Princess Diamond measurements: 2.9mm wide x 2.9mm long Diamond weight: 1/3 carat Color: I-J Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Prong Metal information and dimensions Metal: 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold Finish: High polish Style: Stud Clasp: Push-Back Metal weight: 0.40 grams Earring dimensions: 3.2mm wide x 3.2mm long All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. *T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/3 carat T.W. may be 0.29 to 0.36 carat. Treatment code N. See Gemstone Treatments for further information.


14kt White Gold 1/3ct TDW Princess Cut Diamond Solitaire Stud Earrings (I-J, I2-I3)
Price
197.5
14k Gold 1/3ct TDW Princess Diamond Solitaire Earrings (I-J, I2-I3)
Price
229.99

No comments:

Post a Comment