Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Best Review Diamond Piano Charm Color: Gold Over Silver cheap price

Diamond Piano Charm Color: Gold Over Silver


This fun charm showcases a piano design adorned with round-cut white diamonds. Crafted of gold over silver, the charm includes a lobster claw clasp for easy attachment to your favorite jewelry. White Diamonds Diamonds: 18 Diamond cut: Round Diamond weight: 1/10 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I1-I2 Setting: Prong Metal information and dimensions Metal: Gold over silver Finish: High polish Style: Piano Clasp: Lobster claw Dimensions: 8mm wide x 8mm long Diamond total weight: 1/10* carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. *T.W. (total weight) is approximate. 1/10 carat T.W. may be 0.08 to 0.12 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for further information.



Gold over Silver 1/10ct TDW Diamond Piano Charm (H-I, I1-I2)
Price
69.99
Diamond Piano Charm Color: Gold Over Silver
Price
91.75
EZ Charms Diamond Piano Charm
Price
91.75

No comments:

Post a Comment