Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Best Review 14k Pink Gold Overlay Diamond Accent Initial 'A' Necklace special price

14k Pink Gold Overlay Diamond Accent Initial 'A' Necklace


Dazzling round-cut white diamonds create the letter 'A' on this eye-catching disc pendant. Crafted of 14-karat pink gold overlay, the necklace includes an 18-inch cable chain with a spring ring clasp. White Diamonds Diamonds: 22 Diamond cut: Round Diamond weight: 0.07 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Prong Metal information and dimensions Metal: 14k pink gold overlay Finish: Satin Style: Pendant Chain: Cable Chain length: 18 inches Clasp: Spring ring Pendant dimensions: 14mm wide x 14mm long Necklace dimensions: 1mm wide x 18 inches long Diamond total weight: 0.07* carat TW All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. *T.W. (total weight) may vary and is a minimum of 0.065 carat. Treatment code N. See Treatment Guide for further information.

14K Gold over Sterling Silver 0.07ct TDW Diamond Round Initial A Disc Pendant (H-I, I2-I3)
Price
109.99

No comments:

Post a Comment