Friday, June 7, 2013

The Best Review Diamond "Kiss" Necklace Color: Rose Gold cheap price

Diamond "Kiss" Necklace Color: Rose Gold


Featuring a single diamond accent, this stylish necklace features a pendant crafted into the word 'Kiss'. Crafted of pink gold over silver, this necklace hangs from a cable chain and secures with a lobster claw clasp. White Diamonds Diamonds: One Diamond cut: Round Total diamond weight: 0.01 carat Color: H-I Clarity: I2-I3 Setting: Bezel Metal information and dimensions Metal: Pink gold over silver Finish: High polish Style: Necklace Chain: Cable Chain length: 17 inches Clasp: Lobster claw Pendant dimensions: 24mm wide x 14mm long Necklace dimensions: 1mm wide x 15 inches long with a 2-inch extension Diamond total weight: 0.01* carat TW All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. *T.W. (total weight) may vary and is a minimum of 0.005 carats. Treatment code N (diamond). See Treatment Guide for further information. See Treatment Guide for further information.




Gold over silver 0.01ct TDW Diamond Expression Kiss Necklace (H-I, I2-I3)
Price
93.44
Diamond "Kiss" Necklace Color: Rose Gold
Price
105.54
EZ Charms Diamond "Kiss" Necklace
Price
105.54
Pink Gold over Silver Diamond Accent 'Kiss' Necklace (H-I, I2-I3)
Price
79.99

No comments:

Post a Comment